COMPENSATION PLANS AND INCOME CALCULATION METHODS IN MULTILEVEL MARKETING SYSTEM
How to Cite
The multilevel marketing system which has been mentioned frequently nowadays takes place in marketing literature at direct selling, a non-store retailing’s subsection. In the multilevel marketing system that is a type of direct selling, there are two different selling incomes promised for the direct sellers. One of them is selling income which occurs to sell products and the other is a payment income over a new member’s selling who is sponsored by an old member referred as sponsor. The multilevel marketing firms can use different compensation plans and income calculation methods when income is distributed to their members. These compensation plans and income calculation methods in multilevel marketing system have been explained in this research.
- “Binary Tree”, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_Tree, (Erişim Tarihi: 25.08.2008).
- “Dictionary of Marketing Terms”, http://www.marketingpower.com/mg-dictionary.php, (Erişim Tarihi: 15.10.2007).
- “Multi-Level Marketing”, http://www.wfdsa.org/legal_reg/index.cfm?fa=multimarketing, (Erişim Tarihi: 07.11.2007).
- “Stairstep breakaway plan”, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stairstep_Breakaway_plan, (Erişim Tarihi: 25.08.2008).
- Clothier, P. (1992), Multi-Level Marketing, London: Kogan Page.
- Coughlan, A. T. ve K. Grayson (1998), “Network Marketing Organizations: Compensation Plans, Retail Network Growth, And Profitability”, International Journal of Research in Marketing, 15, 401-426
- http://www.businessknowledgesource.com/blog/understanding_mlm_compensation_plans_000056.html, (Erişim Tarihi: 07.09.2008).
- http://www.home-business-expert.com/Multi-Level-Marketing-Compensation-Plan.html, (Erişim Tarihi: 07.09.2008).
- Jensen, D. (2008a), “Principles of a Successful Compensation Plan”, http://www.mlmstartup.com/articles/jenkon2.htm, (Erişim Tarihi: 27.04.2008).
- Jensen, D. (2008b), “Common Types of Compensation Plans”, http://www.jenkon.com/library/CommissionPlanTypes.htm, (Erişim Tarihi: 25.08.2008).
- Malkan, Z. (2000), Sales Force Training In Multi-Level Marketing, Yayımlanmamış Yüksek Lisans Tezi, İstanbul: Marmara Üniversitesi Sosyal Bilimler Enstitüsü
- Özmoralı, H. (2000), Çok Katlı Pazarlama, İstanbul: Bar-Sem Yayıncılık.
- Vander, N. P. J. ve W. W. Keep (2002), “Marketing Fraud An Approach for Differentiating Multilevel Marketing from Pyramid Schemes”, Journal of Public Policy & Marketing, Vol. 21(1), 139-151.
- Wotruba, T. R., S. Brodie ve J. Stanworth (2005), “Differences In Turnover Predictors Between Multilevel And Single Level Direct Selling Organizations”,The International Review of Retail, Distribution And Consumer Research, Vol. 15, No. 1, 91-110.