Due to the updated conditions of the competative environment, today’s organizations require to use small groups called as “team” in their structure. Researches indicate that teams have higher productivity skills when compared to individual work models. Teams are to have some basic features to reach their defined targets. It was targeted to investigate the effects of the concepts of “Job Design” , “Interdependence”, “Composition”, “Context”, “Process” on team performances. A survey was applied to the team members from ten different sport teams acting in different branches and the effects of these characteristics to the team performance were investigated. As a result of the study, “Composition”, “Context”, “Process” had a positive effect on both team success and team effectiveness.
- Baltaş, A. (2003), “Değer Katan Ekip Çalışması.”, İstanbul: Remzi Kitapevi.
- Bowler, W. M., & Brass, D. J. (2006), “Relational correlates of interpersonal citizenship behavior: a social network perspective.”, Journal of Applied Psychology 91(1), 70.
- Büyüköztürk, Ş. (2018). Sosyal bilimler için veri analizi el kitabı. Pegem Atıf İndeksi, 001-214
- Campion, M. A., Medsker, G. J., & Higgs, A. C. (1993), “Relations between work group characteristics and effectiveness: Implications for designing effective work groups.”, Personnel Psychology, 46(4), 823-847.
- Campion, M. A., Papper, E. M., & Medsker, G. J. (1996), “Relations between work team characteristics and effectiveness: A replication and extension.”, Personnel Psychology, 49(2), 429-452.
- Chen, C. H. V., Tang, Y. Y., & Wang, S. J. (2009), “Interdependence and organizational citizenship behavior: Exploring the mediating effect of group cohesion in multilevel analysis.”, The Journal of Psy., 143(6), 625-640.
- Conger, J. A., Kanungo, R. N., & Menon, S. T. (2000), “Charismatic leadership and follower effects.”, Journal of Organizational Behavior: The International Journal of Industrial, Occupational and Organizational Psychology and Behavior, 21(7), 747-767.
- Gladstein, D. L. (1984), “Groups in context: A model of task group effectiveness.”, Administrative Science Quarterly, 499-517.
- Goodman, P. S., & Leyden, D. P. (1991), “Familiarity and group productivity.”, Journal of Applied Psychology, 76(4), 578.
- Guzzo, R. A., & Dickson, M. W. (1996), “Teams in organizations: Recent research on performance and effectiveness.”, Annual Review of Psychology, 47(1), 307-338.
- Guzzo, R. A., & Shea, G. P. (1992), “Group performance and intergroup relations in organizations.”, In Dunnette MD, Hough LM (Eds.), Handbook of Industrial and Organizational Psychology (Vol.3).
- Guzzo, R. A., Yost, P. R., Campbell, R. J., & Shea, G. P. (1993), “Potency in groups: Articulating a construct.”, British Journal of Social Psychology, 32(1), 87-106.
- Jackson, S. E., Brett, J. F., Sessa, V. I., Cooper, D. M., Julin, J. A., & Peyronnin, K. (1991), “Some differences make a difference: Individual dissimilarity and group heterogeneity as correlates of recruitment, promotions, and turnover.”, Journal of Applied Psychology, 76(5), 675.
- Katzenbach, J. R., Smith, D. K., & Muallimoğlu, N. (1998), “Takımların bilgeliği: Yüksek performanslı organizasyonlar yaratmak.”, Epsilon Yayıncılık.
- Kiggundu, M. N. (1983), “Task interdependence and job design: Test of a theory.”, Organizational Behavior and Human Performance, 31(2), 145-172.
- Kwak, E.J.L. (2004), “Team effectiveness and characteristics: apparel product development teams”, unpublished doctoral thesis, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
- Özler, E. ve Koparan, E. (2006). “Takım Performansına Etki Eden Takım Çalışmasına İlişkin Faktörlerin Belirlenmesine Yönelik Bir Araştırma”. Akademik Bakış, Uluslararası Hakemli Sosyal Bilimler e-Dergi. 8, 1-29.
- Özkalp, E. (1997), “Takım Çalışmalarının Günümüz Yönetim Sistemlerindeki Yeri ve Takım Yönetimi Tekerleği.”, Anadolu Üniversitesi İktisadi ve idari Bilimler Fakültesi Dergisi, 13(1-2), 431-460.
- Proehl, R. A. (1996), “Enhancing the effectiveness of cross-functional teams”. Leadership & Organization Development Journal, 17(5), 3-10.
- Richter, P., Hemman, E., & Pohlandt, A. (1999), “Objective task analysis and the prediction of mental workload: Results of the application of an action-oriented software tool (REBA).”, New Approaches for Modern Problems in Work Psychology, 67-76.
- Sarıhan, H. İ. (1998), “Rekabette başarının yolu teknoloji yönetimi.”, Desnet Yayınları.
- Straub, J. T. (2002), Ekip Kurma ve Yönetme. (Çev: Savaş Şenel), Hayat Yayıncılık.
- Sundstrom, E., De Meuse, K. P., & Futrell, D. (1990), “Work teams: Applications and effectiveness.”, American Psychologist, 45(2), 120.
- Thompson, J. D. (1967), “Organizations in action: Social science bases of administration.” McGraw-Hill
- Tjosvold, D., Law, K. S., & Sun, H. F. (2003), “Collectivistic and individualistic values: Their effects on group dynamics and productivity in China.”, Group Decision and Negotiation, 12(3), 243-263.
- Wolken, W. S., & Good, L. K. (1995), “The retail environment: Relationship of tension and social support.”, Clothing and Textiles Research Journal, 13(4), 280-288.
- Yılmaz, H. (1999), “İşletmelerde Takım Çakışması Yoluyla Motivasyon.”, Standart Dergisi, Nisan, 38, 28-33.
- Yılmazer, A. (2011). “Takım Esaslı Performans Ölçme Sistemlerinin Uygulanmasında Etkili Olan Faktörlerin Tespitine Yönelik Bir İnceleme”, Bilgi Ekonomisi ve Yönetimi Dergisi, Cilt: 7(2), 114-124.