In this study, it is aimed to determine the perspectives of the students regarding whether the flipped classroom model will be used in accounting education. For this purpose, a questionnaire was applied to students who have studied at Bayburt University and Kafkas University Department of Business Administration and Economics undergraduate programs and have taken at least one of the accounting courses. Survey data were analyzed with the help of SPSS program. As a result, it has been seen that both university students have tools such as computer, smart phone and internet which are important for the application of the flipped classroom model. It has also been found that the views on the application of this model in accounting education are very positive and that they generally increase the success of the courses.
- Ash, K. (2012). Educators View “Flipped” Model With a More Critical Eye. Education Week, 32 (2), 6-7.
- Aydın, B., Demirer, V. (2017). “Ters Yüz Sınıf Modeli Çerçevesinde Gerçekleştirilmiş Çalışmalara Bir Bakış:İçerik Analizi”. Eğitim Teknolojisi Kuram ve Uygulama, 7 (1), 57-82.
- Butt, A. (2014). “Student Views On The Use Of A Flipped Classroom Approach: Evidence From Australia.” Business Education & Accreditation, 6(1), 33-44.
- Francl, Thomas J. (2014). “Is Flipped Learning Appropriate?.” Publication of National University, 119-128.
- Gençer, B. G., Gürbulak, N., Adıgüzel, T. (2014). “Eğitimde Yeni Bir Süreç: Ters Yüz Sınıf Sistemi”.
- http://www.egitimdeteknoloji.com/egitimde yeni-bir-surec-ters-yuz-sinif-sistemi/ adresinden erişilmiştir.
- Kara, C.O. (2016). “Ters Yüz Sınıf”. Tıp Eğitimi Dünyası, (45), 12-26.
- Karaca, C., Ocak, M.A. (2017). “Effects of Flipped Learning on University Students’ Academic Achievement in Algorithms and Programming Education”. International Online Journal of Educational Sciences, 9 (2), 527-543.
- Lage, M., Platt, G., Treglia, M. (2000).” Inverting the classroom: A Gateway to Creating an inclusive learning Environment.” Journal of Economic Education, 31(1), 30–43.
- Long, T., Logan, J., Waugh, M. (2016). “Students’ Perceptions of the Value of Using Videos as a
- Pre-class Learning Experience in the Flipped Classroom”. Tech Trends, 60, 245-252.
- Musib, M. K. (2014). “Student Perceptions of the Impact of Using the Flipped Classroom Approach for an Introductory-level Multidisciplinary Module.” CDTL Brief, 17(2), 15-20.
- O'Flaherty, J., Phillips, C. (2015). “The Use of Flipped Classrooms in Higher Education: A Scoping Review” The Internet and Higher Education, 25, 85-95.
- Prashar, A. (2015).” Assessing the Flipped Classroom in Operations Management: A Pilot Study.”
- Journal of Education for Business(90), 126-138
- Roach, T. (2014). “Student Perceptions Toward Flipped Learning: New Methods to Increase Interaction and Active Learning in Economics”. International Review of Economics Education, 17, 74-84.
- Sakar, D., Uluçınar Sağır, Ş. (2017). “Eğitimde Ters – Yüz Çevrilmiş Sınıf Uygulamaları”. International Journal of Social Sciences and Education Research, 3 (5), 1904-1916.
- Salvetti, F., Bertagni, B. (2017). “3D and Holographic Visualization, Immersive and Interactive Learning for an Effective Flipped Classroom”. Reimagining STEM Education and Training with e-REAL, 10 (2), 63-74.
- Sams, A., Bergmann, J. (2013). “Flip Your Students' Learning.” Educational Leadership, 70(6), 16-20.
- Schmidt, P. (2014). “Trying the “Flipped Classroom”: Practical Tips and Experience”.
- _c lassroom_manual_24april14.pdf, 1-23.
- Serçemeli, M. (2016). “Muhasebe Eğitiminde Yeni Bir Yaklaşım Önerisi: Ters Yüz Edilmiş Sınıflar”. Muhasebe ve Finansman Dergisi, (69), 115-126.
- Serçemeli, M., Kurnaz, E., Özcan, M. (2015), “Y Kuşağı Öğrencilerinin Muhasebe Eğitimine Bakışı: Atatürk Üniversitesi İİBF’de Bir Araştırma”, Süleyman Demirel Üniversitesi İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi Dergisi, 20 (1), 261-276.
- Tavşancıl, E. (2006), Tutumların Ölçülmesi ve SPSS Veri Analizi. Ankara: Nobel Yayın Dağıtım.
- White, P. J., Naidu, S., Yuriev E., Short, J. L., McLaughlin, J. E., Larson, I. C. (2017). “Student Engagement with a Flipped Classroom Teaching Design Affects Pharmacology Examination Performance in a Manner Dependent on Question Type”. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education, 81 (9), 10-23.