A GENERIC STRATEGIC SUPPLIER SELECTION MODEL IN INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES
- Strategic Supplier Selection, Supplier Rating, ANP, TOPSIS, Multi-Criteria Models
- Stratejik Tedarikçi Seçimi, Tedarikçi Derecelendirme, ANP, TOPSIS, Çok Kriterli Modeller
How to Cite
Tedarikçi derecelendirme ve seçim konusu, tedarik zinciri yönetiminde stratejik önem kazanmıştır ve tedarikçi seçim süreci, literatürde çok kriterli karar verme konusu olarak görülmektedir. Bu çalışma, bilgi ve iletişim teknolojileri (BİT) sektöründe mal ve hizmet sağlayan tedarikçiler için stratejik tedarikçi seçimine odaklanmaktadır. Örnek şirkette karşılaştırmalı bir analiz yapılmıştır. Analiz sırasında, şirkette kullanılan kriterlerin literatürde var olan kriterlere göre eşleştirilmesi yapılmış ve karşılaştırmalı çalışma iki farklı ağırlık seti ile gerçekleştirilmiştir. Önerilen entegre TOPSIS - [ANP-TOPSIS] yaklaşımından elde edilen sonuçların daha ayırımcı sonuçlarla sonuçlandığı ortaya çıkmıştır. Kullanılan karşılaştırmalı yaklaşıma ve karar destek sistemine olan gereksinime dayanarak, tedarikçi seçimi için genelleştirilmiş bir model ve bu genelleştirilmiş model ile bağlantılı olarak bir karar destek sisteminin kavramsal tasarımı önerilmektedir.
- Alyanak, G., and Armane, Ö. (2009). An integrated supplier selection and order allocation approach in a battery company, Endüstri Mühendisliği Dergisi, 19(4), 2-19.
- Amin, S. H., and Razmi, J. (2009). An integrated fuzzy model for supplier management: a case study of ISP selection and evaluation, Expert Systems with Applications, 36(4), 8639–8648.
- Amin, S. H., and Zhang, G. (2012). An integrated model for closed-loop supply chain configuration and supplier selection: multi-objective approach, Expert Systems with Applications, 39(8), 6782–6791.
- Ar, M. İ., Gökşen H., and Tuncer, M. A. (2015). Kablo sektöründe tedarikçi seçimi için bütünleşik DEMATEL-AAS-VIKOR yönteminin kullanılması, Ege Akademik Bakış, 15(2), 285-300. [in Turkish]
- Boer L., and Wegen, L. M. (2003). Practice and promise of formal supplier selection: a study of four empirical cases, Journal of Purchasing & Supply Management, 9(3),109-118.
- Borges de Araújo, M. C., L. H. Alencar, and Viana, J. C. 2015. Structuring a model for supplier selection, Management Research Review, 38(11), 1213-1232.
- Brosig-Koch, J., and Heinrich, T. (2014) Reputation and mechanism choice in procurement auctions: an experiment, Production and Operations Management, 23(2), 210-220.
- Carter J. R., A. Maltz, E. Maltz, M. Goh, and Yan, T. (2010). Impact of culture on supplier selection decision making, The International Journal of Logistics Management, 21(3), 353-374.
- Chan, F. T. S. (2003). Interactive selection model for supplier selection process: an analytical hierarchy process approach, International Journal of Production Research, 41(15), 3549-3579.
- Chan, F. T. S., and Chan, H. K. (2004). Development of the supplier selection model - a case study in the advanced technology industry, Journal of Engineering Manufacture, 218(12), 1807-1824.
- Chen, P. S. and Wu, M. T. (2013). A modified failure mode and effects analysis method for supplier selection problems in the supply chain risk environment: a case study, Computers & Industrial Engineering, 66(4), 634–642.
- Chen, K. L., C. C. Yeh, and Huang, L. C. (2014). Supplier selection using a hybrid model for 3C industry, Journal of Business Economics and Management, 14(4), 631-645.
- Chou, S. Y., and Chang, Y. H. (2008). A decision support system for supplier selection based on a strategy-aligned fuzzy SMART approach, Expert Systems with Applications, 34(4), 2241–2253.
- Erdal, M. (2011). Satın Alma ve Tedarik Zinciri Yönetimi. İstanbul, Turkey: Beta Basım. [in Turkish]
- Fazlollahtabar, H., I. Mahdavi, M. T. Ashoori, S. Kaviani, and Mahdavi-Amiri, N. (2011). A multi-objective decision-making process of supplier selection and order allocation for multi-period scheduling in an electronic market, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 52(9-12), 1039–1052.
- Golmohammadi, D. (2011). Neural network application for fuzzy multi-criteria decision making problems, International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, 131(2), 490-504.
- Honhon, D., V. Gaur and Seshadri, S. (2012). A multi-supplier sourcing problem with a preference ordering of suppliers, Production and Operations Management, 25(3), 477-497.
- Hruska R., P. Prusa, and Babic, D. (2014). The use of AHP method for selection of supplier, Transport, 29(2): 195-203.
- Hsu, C. C., V. R. Kannan, G. H. Leong, and Tan, K. C. (2006). Supplier selection construct: instrument development and validation, The International Journal of Logistics Management, 17(2), 213-239.
- Huang, J. D. and Hu, M. H. (2013). Two-stage solution approach for supplier selection: a case study in a Taiwan automotive industry, International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, 26(3), 237–251.
- Huang, S.H. and Keskar, H. (2007). Comprehensive and configurable metrics for supplier selection, International Journal of Production Economics, 105(2), 510-538.
- Igarashi M., L. Boer and Fet, A. M. (2013). What is required for greener supplier selection? a literature review and conceptual model development, Journal of Purchasing & Supply Management 19(4), 247-263.
- Ispat. (2014). Information and Communication Technologies. Ankara, Turkey: A report commissioned by Investment Support and Promotion Agency of Turkey (ISPAT).
- Ispat. (2017). Information and Communication Technologies. Ankara, Turkey: A report commissioned by Investment Support and Promotion Agency of Turkey (ISPAT).
- ITU. 2016. ICT Facts and Figures, Geneva, Switzerland: The International Telecommunication Union.
- Jadidi O., T. S. Hong, and Firouzi, F. (2009). TOPSIS extension for multi-objective supplier selection problem under price breaks, International Journal of Management Science and Engineering Management, 4(3), 217-229.
- Kasirian, M. N., and Yusuff, R.M. (2013). An integration of a hybrid modified TOPSIS with a PGP model for the supplier selection with interdependent criteria, International Journal of Production Research, 51(4), 1037–1054.
- Kumar S., Kumar S., and Barman, A.G. (2018). Supplier selection using fuzzy TOPSIS multi criteria model for a small scale steel manufacturing unit, Procedia Computer Science, 133, 905-912.
- Kumar, M., Vrat, P., and Shankar, R. (2004). A fuzzy goal programming approach for vendor selection problem in a supply chain, Computer and Industrial Engineering, 46 (1), 69–85.
- Kuo R. J., L. Y. Lee, and Hu, T. L. (2010a). Developing a supplier selection system through integrating fuzzy AHP and Fuzzy DEA: a case study on an auto lighting system company in Taiwan, Production Planning & Contro,l 21(5), 468-484.
- Kuo, R. J., Y. C. Wang, and Tien, F. C. (2010b), Integration of artificial neural network and MADA methods for green supplier selection, Journal of Cleaner Production, 18(12), 1161-1170.
- Kuo, R. J., and Lin, Y. J. (2012). Supplier selection using analytic network process and data envelopment analysis, International Journal of Production Research, 50(11), 2852–2863.
- Liao, A. K., K. L. Chang, and Tzeng-Wei, T. (2010). Optimal selection of program suppliers for TV companies using an analytic network process (ANP) approach, Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research, 27(6), 753-767.
- Lin, C. T., C. B. Chen and Ting, Y. C.. (2011). An ERP model for supplier selection in electronics industry, Expert Systems with Applications, 38(3), 1760–1765.
- Madhukant, J. (2009). Retail Management. India: Gennext Publication.
- Matopoulos A., J. E. Bell, and Aktas, E. (2016). The use of modelling in purchasing/supply management research, Journal of Purchasing & Supply Management, 22(4), 262-265.
- Narasimhan, R., S. Talluri, and Mendez, D. (2001). Supplier evaluation and rationalization via data envelopment analysis: an empirical examination, The Journal of Supply Chain Management, 2001 (Summer), 28-37.
- Ounnar F., and Pujo, P. (2005). Evaluating suppliers within a self‐organized logistical network The International Journal of Logistics Management, 16(1), 159-172.
- Pitchipoo, P., P. Venkumar, and Rajakarunakaran, S. (2015). Grey decision model for supplier evaluation and selection in process industry: a comparative perspective, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 76 (9-12), 2059-2069.
- Pramanik, D., A. Haldar, S. C. Mondal, S. K. Naskar, and Ray, A. (2017). Resilient supplier selection using AHP-TOPSIS-QFD under a fuzzy environment, International Journal of Management Science and Engineering Management, 12(1), 45-54.
- Safa, M., A. Shahi, C. T. Haas, and Hipel, K. W. (2014). Supplier selection process in an integrated construction materials management model, Automation in Construction, 48, 64–73.
- Sarı, T. and Timor, M. (2016). Integrated supplier selection model using ANP, taguchi loss and promethee methods, Journal of Applied Quantitative Methods, 11(1), 19-34.
- Sarkis, J., and Talluri, S. (2002). A model for strategic supplier selection, The Journal of Supply Chain Management, 2002(Winter), pp. 18-28.
- Shahroudi, K., and Rouydel, H. (2012). Using a multi-criteria decision making approach (ANP-TOPSIS) to evaluate suppliers in Iran’s auto industry, International Journal of Applied Operational Research, 2(2), 37-48.
- Shyur, H. J., and Shih, H. S. (2006). A hybrid MCDM model for strategic vendor selection, Mathematical and Computer Modelling, 44(7-8), 749–761.
- Supçiller, A. A., and Çapraz, O. (2011). AHP-TOPSIS yöntemine dayalı tedarikçi seçimi uygulaması, Ekonometri ve İstatistik Dergisi, 13, 1-22. [in Turkish]
- ŞTP. (2015). Şirket Tedarik Prosedürü (Company’s Procurement Procedure). İstanbul, Turkey: Company,. [in Turkish]
- Tseng, Y. J., and Lin, Y. H. (2005). A model for supplier selection and tasks assignment, The Journal of American Academy of Business, 2, 197-207.
- TWB. (2016). World Development Report: Digital Dividends, A report commissioned by The World Bank (TWB). Washington DC: TWB,.
- Vahdani, B., S. Behzadi, and Mousavi, S. M. (2015). Artificial intelligence model based on LS-SVM for third-party logistics provider selection, International Journal of Industrial Mathematics, 7(4), 301-311.
- Wu, M., and Liu, Z. (2011). The supplier selection application based on two methods: VIKOR algorithm with entropy method and fuzzy TOPSIS with vague sets method, International Journal of Management Science, 6(2), 109-115.
- Wu, W.Y., B. M. Sukoco, C. Y. Li, and Chen, S. H. (2009). An integrated multi-objective decision-making process for supplier selection with bundling problem, Expert Systems with Applications, 36(2), 2327–2337.
- Wu, M. Y. and Weng, Y. C.. (2010). A study of supplier selection factors for high-tech industries in the supply chain, Total Quality Management & Business Excellence, 21(4), 391-413.
- Yıldız, A. and Yayla, A. Y. (2017). Application of fuzzy TOPSIS and generalized choquet integral methods to select the best supplier, Decision Science Letters, 6(2), 137-150.
- Zeydan, M., C. Colpan, and Cobanoglu C. (2011). A Combined methodology for supplier selection and performance evaluation, Expert Systems with Applications, 38(3), 2741-2751.